Health and Safety Consultant
Title: Health and Safety Consultant 10
Location: Based in Cork, Munster, flexible working arrangements.
Job type: Permanent Full-time or contract
Additional benefits: Negotiable
Role: Health and Safety Consultancy
Minimum Experience: 3-5 years
- Health and Safety Qualification and membership of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health required
- Primary degree in an engineering/science discipline an advantage
- Chartered membership of IOSH or Engineering Professional body an advantage
- Renewable/wind energy project experience an advantage
- Health and Safety training qualifications and experience an advantage
- IT proficient
- Excellent communication skills required
- Full Clean Driving Licence
Reporting to a Senior Health and Safety Consultant in a safety and engineering consultancy.
- Acting as health and safety consultant across a range of industry sectors including manufacturing, construction, energy and service industries.
- Fulfilling the role of Project Supervisor (Design and Construction).
- Carrying out health and safety audits, reviews and inspections of client systems and places of work.
- Preparing safety statements.
- Conducting and documenting risk assessments.
- Developing and implementing safety management systems.
- Acting as a source of advice to clients in the implementation of the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005 and associated health and safety legislation.
- Developing and delivering training programmes in all aspects of safety management.